Our blog is reader-supported. When you click a link in a post, we may earn a small comission at no extra cost to you. This article is intentded for informational purposes, and is not a replacement for medical advice. Learn More
All the best things in life are free. At least, that’s what the song says. The reality is that money makes the world go ‘round. We need it to eat, to pay the mortgage or the rent. With all these expenses, we all need a little extra help lining our pockets. Who knew that there were crystals for money?
More importantly, without money, how will we buy puppies? All kidding aside, there’s a lot that money can buy, but wealth isn’t all about dollar signs and shiny coins.
In this article, we explore 10 of the best crystals for money.
In This Post
Crystals for Money
Being wealthy could mean abundant physical health or a glutton of love. We might be rich in creativity or swimming in friendship. Maybe your life is ripe with success and fulfillment instead of cash?
Whatever kind of wealth you’re looking for, then chances are you have to build it for yourself.
With that said, the idea of climbing the economy feels impossible for some and like a nightmare to others. Sometimes a little leg up can be helpful.
Thankfully, there’s an entire subsection of crystals that deal specifically with luck and the attraction of wealth.
It doesn’t matter if what you’re looking for is financial wealth or rich contentment, there’s a gem for that.
Of course, it’s important to keep in mind that no crystal alone is going to make you a millionaire. Well, maybe if you sold some extremely large, rare precious gem.
Sadly, the chances of that are slim.
Chances are you’ll still need to put the work in to make the money. With that in mind, here are ten of the best crystals for money and crystals for abundance.
Citrine is a yellow to brownish form of quartz that often forms in trigonal points and clusters. This stone may not be as well known as its violet-colored cousin the amethyst, but it packs a punch of luck and positive magnetism.
In fact, citrine is often called the merchant’s stone for its ability to add power to any business venture.
Placing a chunk of citrine at your work desk or place of business can help draw in monetary gain. This same trick tends to work well with a wallet or purse, making one of the perfect crystals for money.
On the whole, citrine adds a hot burst of luck while powering us to be the best versions of ourselves we can be. Its energy is so strong, in fact, that it never needs to be cleansed.
This yellow gem embodies the sun and draws positivity into our lives. For many that warmth takes on the form of financial security.
Others may see their emotional centers ignite a radical change for the better.
How to Use Citrine Crystals For Money:
- Wear citrine in a necklace, earrings, bracelet, or ring for a constant money-drawing boost.
- Carry a citrine worry stone to pump you up whenever you need it.
- Put a chunk of citrine in your wallet or purse to draw in money and luck.
- Set a piece of citrine on your work desk or cash out counter to draw clients and customers to your business.
- Meditate with citrine over your solar plexus to unlock your energetic flow.
- Add citrine to a crystal water bottle to infuse yourself with a lucky boost.
- Use citrine in your bath or shower water to really scrub in the luck.
- Add citrine to your work with other transformative stones like opal or diamond to maximize its effects.
Clear quartz is a silica-based gemstone that forms in trigonal and hexagonal points. It’s often found in clusters and can be completely clear or included with other stones and even metals.
Of course, it’s not the chemical properties that make quartz so great at bringing us wealth.
Quartz is one of those stones that’s been used by mankind for various metaphysical purposes for about as long as our species has existed. It’s a versatile stone that stores and projects all kinds of energy.
At the same time, it’s a beginner-friendly crystal that packs a punch when it comes to manifestation.
Quartz attracts the positive energy we’re asking for and that can translate into some immense financial gains.
It also opens us up to other forms of wealth like love, knowledge, and energy. On the whole, clear quartz is a strong, well-rounded stone that draws in abundance and reflects away negativity.
How to Use Clear Quartz Crystals For Money:
- Wear clear quartz as a necklace, earrings, ring, or bracelet for a constant boost of luck and energy.
- Carry a quartz worry stone for that extra bit of luck whenever you feel you need it.
- Sit and focus on your goals with your piece of clear quartz to charge it with your financial intentions.
- Meditate with quartz above your crown chakra to open and energize all your chakras and let your essence flow.
- Put clear quartz in a crystal water bottle infuse your essence with luck and manifestation.
- Use quartz in your shower or bath water for an extra cleansing and energizing scrub.
- Add this crystal to your time with other crystals like citrine or hematite to enhance their effects and absorb their energy.
- Set clear quartz in a special place in your house to perk up the energy and attract all forms of wealth to your space.
Pyrite is an iron sulfate mineral that forms in geometric lumpy clusters. The technical stuff aside, this gem isn’t called fools gold for nothing. Pyrite is a powerhouse of wealth, luck, and manifestation.
This gold-colored gem draws in gain like a well-tuned magnet. That is, it would be if magnets could be tuned. This luck doesn’t just count for money either.
In fact, pyrite opens us up to all forms of prosperity. It’s a stone of the heart as much as it is for luck and that means it frees us from emotional blockages and attracts love and friendship into our lives.
Overall, pyrite is a lucky stone dressed in gold that boosts all forms of wealth and prosperity. It’s great for financial gain and brings sparkling positivity into our lives.
How to Use Pyrite Crystals For Money:
- Wear pyrite in earrings, a ring, necklace, or bracelet for a constant boost on all types of wealth.
- Carry a pyrite worry stone in your pocket for a quick boost of luck whenever you feel you need it.
- Slip a slice of pyrite into your wallet or purse to attract financial gains.
- Add pyrite to protection mixtures such as war water for a strong effect (remember that pyrite has iron in it and will rust if wet).
- Use pyrite with other stones such as citrine and quartz to help boost its money-making effects.
- Place pyrite on a work desk, in a shop, or at a spot of honor in your home to draw in various forms of good luck and prosperity.
- Meditate with pyrite over your solar plexus to help unlock the flow of your emotional energy and welcome in luck.
Slices of it tend to have bands of white while the mineral itself forms in lumpy pockmarked clusters. Ugly looks aside, this gem is a vibrant boost of luck, energy, and wealth.
Malachite has been valued for its wealth-making properties for centuries, making it a coveted crystal for money. Traders used to wear malachite jewelry during sales for a boost in their profits.
It was also known to help connect its keeper to other influential individuals. A stone of the heart, malachite brings emotional wealth as well.
It helps open up the heart and prepare us to receive all forms of wealth whether that be something you can hold in your hand or something you feel instead.
How to Use Malachite Crystals For Money:
- Wear malachite as a necklace, bracelet, ring, or earrings, especially during money-making activities, for a solid financial boost.
- Meditate with malachite over your heart chakra to open up your emotional centers and prepare you to receive all forms of wealth.
- Set malachite on a work desk or at a shop counter for increased sales and clients.
- Give malachite a place of honor in your house or set a chunk at each of the four corners to help fill your home with all kinds of wealth and prosperity (try not to place it where it can get damp as it releases toxic fumes when wet).
- Use malachite alongside other stones such as pyrite and quartz to maximize its finance boosting effects.
- Carry a malachite worry stone for a quick surge of wealth and luck whenever you need it.
- Place a slab or small chunk of malachite in your wallet or purse to help multiply your money.
Pale, chalky blue to teal green, amazonite is a potassium feldspar stone that’s valued the world over for its beauty. It’s also a great stone for wealth, luck, and abundance.
Known as a gambler’s stone and a stone of success, amazonite has been used by mankind for centuries to boost luck and soothe heightened emotions.
It helps bring us a sense of emotional serenity and draws in luck like some sort of money magnet. Amazonite also inspires truth and sincerity.
In short, this is a stone that lets us recognize what we want, ask for it, and receive. It also helps us gather a wealth of friendship. In short, amazonite is an excellent gem for all forms of wealth.
How to Use Amazonite Crystals For Money:
- Wear amazonite in a necklace, bracelet, ring, or earrings for a constant boost of good luck.
- Carry an amazonite worry stone for a quick surge of prosperity whenever you need it.
- Set a small piece of amazonite in your purse or wallet to help multiple your monetary gains.
- Add a chunk of amazonite to your work desk or shop counter for a boost in financial security and luck.
- Set a special place for amazonite in your house or place a chunk at the four corners to fill the house with luck and prosperity.
- Add amazonite to your bath or shower water for a lucky scrub (Keep in mind that amazonite doesn’t do well submerged in hot water, so try to keep it under as little as possible).
- Use amazonite with other money-making stones like pyrite and citrine to maximize its effects.
- Meditate with amazonite over your throat chakra to help yourself realize and speak your innermost desires.
- Sit with amazonite over your heart chakra to open up your emotional centers and prepare you for monetary gain.
Much as the name suggests, green calcite is a calcium-heavy mineral. It forms trigonal crystals that can be shaped in points, clusters, or even bubbly chunks. Thankfully, it’s not the shape of the crystal that makes it such a money raiser.
Green calcite is a powerful, energetic, and emotional cleanser. It gives us a renewed sense of purpose and draws in luck.
Rather than pumping up the prosperity and sending its keeper into a tailspin, green calcite stabilizes and grounds us. Basically, it makes sure we’re ready for the new surge of wealth it brings.
In that same line, it helps heal our emotional wounds and gives us the energy we can then use to be more productive. In short, this is a great stone for entrepreneurs.
How to Use Green Calcite Crystals For Money:
- Wear green calcite in a necklace, earrings, ring, or bracelet for a constant boost of good luck and serenity.
- Carry a green calcite worry stone for a surge of calm and prosperity whenever you feel you need it.
- Use green calcite with other stones like citrine and amazonite to help boost its monetary effects.
- Add green calcite to your bath or shower water for a calming scrub.
- Put a piece of green calcite in your wallet or purse to help multiply your finances.
- Set up a special place for green calcite in your home or shop to fill the space with a calming sense of prosperity.
- Meditate with green calcite over your heart chakra to help soothe heightened emotions and open you up to receive emotional prosperity.
Peridot is a magnesium-rich mineral that comes in lime to olive green. It tends to form in rough crystal points or clusters and is a valuable tool when it comes to wealth.
The way peridot helps out your finances is multiple fold. Not only does it draw various forms of wealth into your life, but it also helps you to realize that you’re worthy of that gain.
So many of us have trouble believing that we’re good enough. If that’s the case, then peridot is a great stone for you.
This is a stone of manifestation that prepares you for and enacts great change in your life. In essence, this stone doesn’t just help you get rich quickly.
This stone is no fad diet. It’s a full-on life change.
How to Use Peridot Crystals For Money:
- Carry a peridot worry stone with you for a quick boost of luck and confidence whenever you feel you need it.
- Wear peridot as a ring, bracelet, earrings, or necklace for a constant surge of positive energy.
- Add peridot to your time with other stones like citrine and pyrite to help boost your money-making opportunities.
- Use peridot in your crystal water bottle to infuse yourself with its transformative energy.
- Put peridot in your bath or shower water for confidence and luck boosting scrub.
- Add a piece of peridot to your purse or wallet to help multiply your financial gains.
- Sit with peridot over your solar plexus to help open up your energetic centers and boost your confidence.
- Meditate with peridot over your heart chakra to help open and release your emotions.
Tree agate is a silica-type stone that’s found in Uruguay, Brazil, and India. It forms in the rough shapes we typically think of for rock and is white with veins and flecks of green.
As plain as it seems to be it shines in the wealth department.
Tree agate is a powerful grounder that connects us to the bounty of the earth. This translates into an increase in all forms of abundance.
Basically, it doesn’t matter whether you need more love, or peace, or friendship in your life. Tree agate can help.
Of course, it’s also exceptional at growing your finances too. This stone is a powerful branch of luck with business and money. It multiplies gains and helps ensure we reap the rewards of our sewn efforts.
How to Use Tree Agate Crystals For Money:
- Wear tree agate as a ring, earrings, bracelet, or necklace for a constant vibe of grounded luck and growth.
- Meditate with tree agate over your heart chakra to ground and blossom your own emotional stability.
- Carry a tree agate worry stone in your pocket for a quick boost of luck and calm whenever you feel you need it.
- Add tree agate to your time with other stones such as pyrite and quartz to boost its effects.
- Put tree agate in your bath or shower water for a grounding cleanse.
- Create a special place for tree agate in your house to fill the space with grounding luck and abundance.
Tiger’s eye is a dense form of quartz that forms in thin fibers that give it a flashy sheen. It comes in red, green, yellow, blue, or even black, but it’s not the color that gives this stone its powerful money-making abilities.
This crystal is a strong protector that grounds us while enhancing our integrity and inner strength. It reminds us to use our resources wisely and is a great stone for those who tend to impulse buy.
As far as making money goes, this stone helps us build steady profit and keeps us from spending it on things we’ll regret later.
In essence, tiger’s eye multiplies luck and keeps us from going on a shopping spree when that luck does come. In the meantime, it keeps us patient and practical.
How to Use Tiger’s Eye Crystals For Money:
- Wear tiger’s eye in a necklace, bracelet, earrings, or ring for a constant grounded luck.
- Carry a tiger’s eye worry stone for a little boost of protection and a reminder to spend wisely whenever you’re tempted.
- Add a slice of tiger’s eye to your purse, wallet, or desk to help multiply your profits and encourage steady increases.
- Meditate with tiger’s eye over your solar plexus to help open up your emotional centers and add energy to your finances.
- Make a special spot in your house for tiger’s eye to fill the space with grounding energy and steady gains.
- Put tiger’s eye in your bath or shower water for a steady boost of wealth and stability.
- Add tiger’s eye to your time with other stones like pyrite and citrine to help boost its money-making effects.
Green jade is a calcium-rich gem that forms in chunks, bubbled clusters, and occasional points. It can have wisps of white in it with the purer green being more valuable.
Green is the color of US dollars, it’s not the reason why jade is so good at bringing wealth.
Green jade has been a stone rooted in prosperity practically since humans have been around. It’s a soothing, lucky stone that’s said to bring all forms of abundance and harmony into its keeper’s life.
A symbol of purity, green jade brings peace and luck to those who work with it. Beyond its powers with luck and money, this is a stone of serenity.
Basically, it brings us a ton of wealth but also makes us calm enough to keep a level head.
How to Use Green Jade Crystals For Money:
- Wear green jade as a necklace, bracelet, ring, or earrings for a constant flow of luck and serenity.
- Carry a green jade worry stone or talisman for a quick boost of luck whenever you feel you need it.
- Place green jade at your work desk or shop counter to help grow your business’s revenue.
- Add jade to your time with other stones like pyrite and amazonite to help boost its lucky influence.
- Add jade to your bath or shower water for a luck-boosting scrub.
- Create a special place in your home where green jade can fill all within with abundance.
If you’d like to learn even more about using crystals, check out our guide for making crystal grids!
Also, there are many other crystals that can help manifest luck and wealth. In this article, we covered some main ones, but there are certainly others! One of our favorite wealth crystals that aren’t on this list is Moldavite.